Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Confused feelings

Somedays I am stronger than the others. Today, feel a little low, need to cheer myself up. I was talking to a friend today and she pointed out how life and the goals we set for ourselves are like the Mrig Trishna ( the mirage ). The goal keeps moving forward the closer we come to it, or when you actually reach the goal, it does not feel like an achievement. It is like an anti climax, you were expecting something but get something else. I am going to go out for dinner with some friends, hopefully this changes my mood.

This past weekend was good, did a lot of cleaning and some shopping (IKEA) . It was very relaxing to sit at their cafe, eat pasta and look out onto the bay. The Golden Gate bridge was so clear and the view was very calming. Watched the movie "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" which my daughter enjoyed. Can't say the same for myself, though I liked the place (Mexico) where it was shot at.

No comments: