Monday, March 22, 2010

Praying for a dear friends recovery


A very pretty young lady, a great mom to a six year old, a good daughter, wife and sibling, kind hearted, very adjusting, never hurt anyone, and a lot lot more. She is all that and a very dear friend to many of us. I remember I first saw her when she came to the US as a newly wed. We ( me and my mom who was here with me at that time) had invited her over for lunch. She had just landed and all I remember was that she was very shy and quiet, and hardly talked.It has been 10 years since.

Today she is in a critical condition, and it is paining me a lot to see her this way. I feel very helpless.I feel sad for her daughter. I hope that a miracle does happen and she wakes up like nothing happened. I hope she fights it and finds the strength to come back and be there for her daughter. I hope all our prayers and positive energy will be sent to her and she will fight back.....I hope all will be well again for the family and her.

No comments: