Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to school




I am back from my vacation to India, am over the jetlag, work is in full swing and today we are back into the groove. It is so nice to start the routine. The daughter started school today, YAY ! She was preparing for this day for some time now. I think the vacation gets to you after a few weeks. All the supplies were bought, new clothes purchased, new bags and shoes everything taken care of by the weekend, ah what a relief. Her teacher is Ms Finch this year. I met her today and she seems very friendly and it was a pleasure having met her. Let us see how she teaches and handles the class. *Fingers Crossed * I was telling Shreya how her class was the perfect classroom, a very unique room with a beautiful mural on the outside wall of the class.
Look, don't you agree ??


No comments: